In this blog you'll find reviews done by members of I-studios and news posts about anime, Asian culture, I-studios and more
Feel free to leave comments!

Main Site

Any questions about this blog or even joining the I-studios team can be sent to akia.istudios@gmail.com

Sunday, July 11, 2010

[Akia] (mini Game Review) Dokapon Kingdom (multi-player mode)

Konnichiwa, minasan!
Here's something new for the Itadakimasu Studios blog- a video game review!

Dokapon Kingdom can be described as a game that if Mario Party and a turn style RPG had a child, this game would be that child. The game itself has a warning on the box that it is "the friendship destroying game" and there is good reason for this warning because you not only fight the games monsters, but your friends as well.

I think one of the best parts of this game is the Rock, Paper, Scissors addition- you use it to rob stores (or fail and get a bounty on your head), overcome random enemies and even to rob your friends town. I also love the fact that you can play with up to 4 players and the game can go on for weeks. I myself have been playing with my friends for over a month now, but we've started over twice due to adding a player and switching between households to play at.

Due to my lack of knowledge about this style of game, I'll just let you read the IGN review.
but i can say this game is tons of fun, and you will play it for hours without realizing what time it is


No comments:

Post a Comment